Tuesday, May 21, 2013

不要原地踏步


It's a blessing.
Truly i appreciate those.
Thank you, deep within my heart.
I really love all of you.
----------------------------------------------------
I reckon, both of you treat me like a virus.
Both of you are cowards.
Please, open up your hearts and minds and talk to me,
as usual.
I won't bite. Lol.
Sigh.
We were friends long time ago.
And love made us to become like this.
How sucks.
I don't know why, i meant, letting go is the hardest part to do.
And i am still trying to letting go.
Relationships, are complicated.
Why can't we simplify it?
After all, humans are the one who make things complicated.
I really miss how we text each other, like normal friends.
I do appreciate our friendships, as if you don't.
Somehow, deep within my heart, sorrow strikes whenever you ignore me.
And i whispered to myself, that's how you show appreciation to our friendship.
Of course, i can't stop myself from calling both of you as cowards.
As timid as rat.
We have our own paths to walk and to fall.
How will that be good if we continue to support whenever we feel helpless?
Wake up from dreams, i know that day will not come.
I am just a piece of paper to both of you.
Just to step on and throw.
I feel lucky, to have both of you once upon a time.
I would like to express my gratitude to both of you.
Sincerity will not keep our hearts apart.
Truly, i wish all the best for both of you.
The gathering on that day is indeed pathetic.
I shouldn't have attended.
But still, i am looking forward to attending the coming three gatherings. (;
Maybe they are the one who i shall grab and appreciate.

No comments: