Thursday, December 13, 2012

Erratic weather.

Hello. I guess i have nothing to do, oh well, i have undang test. I feel sluggish to study, albeit i know i should. I went jogging HEHEH :D Just to forget and let go. It's really peaceful to listen to the nature's voice. I feel relaxed. Just hope, a better day. I will try not to think about it. Let bygones be bygones. And you, should stay in my past tense. I can walk, myself. Step by step, it's easy. I am a baby :P Due to some of the reasons, i don't know why i have no appetite. What do i expect of? I hate being sullen. It's just, no one can really understand me, well. There isn't anyone who lives without struggles and obstacles. There will be a way. And i should appreciate some of them who really cares (; 在对的时间,遇见对的人,是一生幸福; 在对的时间,遇见错的人,是一场心伤; 在错的时间,遇见错的人,是一段荒唐; 在错的时间,遇见对的人,是一声叹息。 "衝上雲霄2""

No comments: